Who Am I?
I’m a 43 year old Australian single mother whose favourite and most important job in life is to be a Mum to my gorgeous, bubbly 13 year old daughter, Sophie.
I’m a coach, author, a blogger and I love writing, talking (a lot!), laughing, photography, videography, Christmas decorations, Star Trek, The West Wing, Modern Family and a thousand other things I’m passionate about.
I’m a scanner (see here for more info).
Life and people fascinate me.
I’m currently exploring a new path, having been certified as a Prolympian Neurokinesis Life Enhancement Coach, specialising in PTSD and trauma coaching. The neurokinesis techniques that are central to this process have been found to quickly and profoundly improve symptoms of PTSD, anxiety, depression and a multitude of other physical and psychological conditions. The technique works directly on the brain, bi-passing the mind, which is a whole new way of doing things for someone like me who is trained in psychology and counselling. Stay tuned for more information!!
(The following is from my previous bio, but I’ll leave it here for now!)
During that time, despite periods of extreme exhaustion and pain, I’ve managed to still do the following:-
- Complete an Honours degree in Psychology
- Travel in Europe & North America
- Write a 200-page book on the history of my hometown football club
- Have a successful Tupperware business for 6 years
- Grow from scratch a whole other human being (refer to 13 y.o above)
- Start a video biography business
- Get married twice
- Get divorced twice
- Maintain good, healthy relationships with both my ex-husbands
- Start a PhD
- Be a journalist for a while
- Go to the Sydney 2000 Olympics
- Start a CFS / ME life coaching business, and … the list goes on!
I believe life is what you make it and I’ve learned to make it great.
That doesn’t mean it’s always been easy.
It hasn’t been and it isn’t, but I think I’m living proof you can live powerfully with CFS / ME and electrosensitivity.
A few years ago I was diagnosed with a genetic condition called pyroluria (Google it!), which could be at least part of the cause of the CFS / ME and may mean I’ll be really healthy really soon. PLUS my new training in neurokinesis has given me great hope that I may have found another piece of the puzzle in my healing journey!
So don’t ever give up!
You never know what’s around the corner.
Miracles abound!! 🙂